Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Chicken Tacos

These are so easy and my Husband loves them (he actually requested them for tonight). Here is what you will need.

Chicken breast (about 3 or 4)

chopped onion

garlic salt

chili powder
(don't forget your condiments... salsa, cheese, shredded lettuce, tomato, avocado, sour cream etc)


Saute your onions in a warm pan... I use butter or olive oil for this (butter tonight, just a pad)

After the onions saute for a few minutes add your chopped chicken in the pan. Add about 5 shakes of garlic salt and two or three shakes of chili powder. Mix together and grill up the chicken. I usually use my wooden spoon to chop the chicken into smaller bite sized pieces as it cooks.

Here is your final product! This is how I like mine... on a nice warmed tortilla with some homemade salsa, diced tomato, avocado, shredded lettuce, and cheese.


No comments:

Post a Comment