Thursday, January 22, 2009

"Funeral" Potato Ham Casserole

I needed something easy for tonight, and I needed to make sure it was for sure good and kids would eat it! Who doesn't like potato's covered in cheese? Here's what you need...
1 package of frozen hash browns
2 packages of cubed ham
1 tub of sour cream (I only used half of mine)
1 can of cream of potato soup
Cheddar cheese
french onions
garlic salt
Combine hash browns, sour cream, soup, cheese (I used one whole small package of shredded cheddar), ham and a few dashes of garlic salt in a mixing bowl. Make sure you mix this up really good... it is hard!
Put the mixture into a 9x13" pan. Top with a little bit more shredded cheese and some crispy french onions. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or till bubbly.
I served this with a salad and some rolls.
OK, so I know things haven't been too healthy around here lately... I'll post some healthier options soon. We just need our comfort food right now!


2 comments:

  1. This is seriously the best blog ever!! I am going to do all these, they look like even I can't mess them up! Thanks Mikal and sister...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that. I can't wait for our next church potluck to introduce Southerners to Utah culture.

    ReplyDelete