Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Creamy Italian Chicken

Here is another crock pot specialty. I know this is pretty common, but I tweaked it bit to my liking. I usually serve it over rice. We had it over noodles tonight and I decided I like it better that way. This is what you'll need...


4 boneless skinless chicken breast

1 can of cream of chicken soup

1 can of cheese soup

1 packet of Italian salad dressing seasoning

1 package of cream cheese

noodles or rice of your choice.

(This will feed 4 adults comfortably)

Combine all these ingredients together in the crock pot. I add the soups first, plus a third of a can of water. Mix the soups and water together a bit. Add your chicken. Top chicken with 3/4 of the package of dressing. Top with cream cheese. I cut mine into cubes first.

Put the lid on and simmer on low for about 8 hours or so depending on your crock pot (or for a quick fix high for 4 hours). I usually stir mine up after it has cooked for an hour or so and stir a few times throughout the day.

Here is your finished product! Serve with a green salad and rolls.

(PS. why is my camera so funky? My pictures are always too dark. Any camera experts out there? I have a Nikon coolpix.)

2 comments:

  1. Cool I am glad you liked it... I was worried no one would try it since the picture didnt turn out too appetizing.

    ReplyDelete